March 17, 2020
Dear valued guest, owners and friends,
The latest update on Coronavirus on Aruba
- A third case was confirmed on Aruba. That person is in isolation and in good condition. This case was also imported, not local transmission.
- Required closing hours for all business and private parties, as of tomorrow. We will be closing Bikini bar, Double down restaurant and The Casino this afternoon to further limit and protect our staff and guest from social gathering interactions.
- As of tomorrow: All residents that arrive from abroad have to go into quarantine for 14 days.
- No more church services for public, to reduce gatherings of groups of people.
- Government is working on putting funds in place to assist individuals that will be unemployed.
- Government is working on relief options for business, to keep as many people as employed (with help of private sector groups, including AHATA).
-Reminder: tests are done only when there are symptoms.
-Reminder: Call Center number #280-0101 for those with ALL 3 SYMPTOMS. Send employees home if they have all 3 symptoms and tell them to call the number.
-Reminder: 3 symptoms are fever, difficulty breathing, cough.
For internal precaution, the following applies.
- Avoid Social interaction.
- Please use the phone in your room to contact Front desk (#7113, #7114 or 0), Reservations (#7193) or Members Relations (#7184)
As we receive update from the Department of Health a/o the government we will continue sharing with you.